if cicadas can sleep for 17 years and then wake up only to scream and fuck so can i
new aesthetic: cryptidcore
- kitschy t shirts and keychains from souvenir shops depicting the local urban legends and monsters
- glow in the dark stuff and generic alien themed stuff
- tin foil hats
- muffled x files, gravity falls, and twilight zone theme songs playing in the distance
- staring into the night sky and wondering if we’re alone
- lots of pictures of the woods and abandoned houses
i need a hug right now also five hundred thousand dollars in cash
Michael Bay can’t destroy my love for these ninja frogs
how to tell if someone is really bisexual:
- if a true bisexual utters their name backwards, it will send them back to their home dimension for a minimum of 90 days.
- fire type bisexuals will always be able to learn the move solarbeam, unless they are flareon.
- biologically, bisexuals are incapable of going down stairs.
- some bisexuals are unable to cast a shadow, though this is currently up for debate
Silver mounted Sabre
- Dated: first quarter of the 20th century
- Place of Origin: Daghestan
- Measurements: overall length 85.5 cm
The sword has a curved, single-edged blade grooved at the centre, engraved with woven bands at the edges. The silver hilt is decorated with nielloed floral motifs, while the “S”-shaped quillons is ending in the shape of lion head. The pommel is also shaped as a lion head, while the grip has a bone medallion richly pierced with floral motifs. The silver-plated wooden scabbard is decorated en suite.
three cats are competing in a race. there’s an american cat named “one two three”, a german cat named “ein zwei drei”, and a french cat named “un deux trois”. the cats all swim across a lake. the american cat finishes first, the german cat finishes second, but the french cat is nowhere to be found.
because the un deux trois quatre cinq
IM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS JOKE IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU
Vincent Bellingham is looking for an excuse to disappear, and what’s a better excuse than staying with a mysterious vampire and her two monstrous children?
I’m happy to announce that The Lonely Vincent Bellingham will be hosted by the Hiveworks webcomic collective! They’ve been helping me start up the site before I launch the comic (there’s not much on it now, just the picture above lol), and just been great overall.
Also, I decided to start the comic in December rather than January, to accommodate for plans I have in 2015! I hope you guys are excited, because I DEFINITELY AM
Ah my internet is finally back up.
Attempting to start doing a sketch a day.
that time of year is approaching
scary lawn decorations
terrifying tv programs
people in costumes going door to door